Super Hydrating Eye Cream
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- What it is: Air Repair® Skincare’s Super Hydrating Eye Cream is a multi-purpose eye treatment that instantly relieves and protects dry, fragile skin around the eye area. It features a ground-breaking combination of ingredients to help prevent chronic inflammation, or "inflam-aging," which causes dryness, dehydration, irritation, and premature aging.
- What it does: A soothing blend of nourishing ingredients drench the eye area with moisture while aiding in the reduction of fine lines. With continued use, this moisturizing cream can diminish the appearance of dark circles and reduce under-eye puffiness.
- What it is formulated without: Like all Air Repair® products, Super Hydrating Eye Cream is Paraben, Petroleum, and Mineral Oil Free. It is also vegan, and cruelty free.
- How to use: To rehydrate and "de-puff" eyes, apply all around the eyes with a gentle stippling motion. Apply as often as needed to alleviate dryness.
- Allantoin: Stimulates new cell growth, soothes, and heals
- Aloe Vera Gel: Soothes and heals
- Eyeliss and Haloxyl: Reduces appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles
- Green Tea and Cloudberry Seed Oil: Protects from free-radicals
- Tocopherol: Heals, rejuvenates, softens, soothes, and protects
- Vitamin C: Helps rebuild collagen and elastin for supple skin
- And also... Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax N.F. , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sunflower Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol. Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Haloxyl). Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone (and) Steareth-20 (and) Dipeptide-2 (and) Palmitoyl. Tetrapeptide-7 (Eyeliss), Super Oxide Dismutase, Panthenol, Ceramide 3, Cloudberry Seed Oil, Heat Shock Proteins, Tocopherol Acetate, Mixed Tocopherols, Flax Seed Oil, Borage Oil, Rosehip Oil, Olive Squalane, Soy Lecithin, Green Tea Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Allantoin, Tromethamine Stearate, Glyceryl Monolaurate, Cocoa Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol
Anastasia K., Verified Buyer
This moisturizer is my go-to in the morning; I'll never forget how it felt the first time I used it, and I can't imagine using anything else.
Mary H., Verified Buyer
I am 65 years old and I have been using this product for over 10 years.
Kate M., Verified Buyer
I have been buying Air Repair Rescue Balm for almost a decade now! I can truly NEVER BE WITHOUT! I use it on my lips, my cuticles, my heels and during the winter I even add a little to my face lotion at night!!
Marisa K., Verified Buyer
This is a must-have part of my skincare routine. I purchase the mist two at a time so I never run out :) After I use toner, I use the facial mist all over my face for hydration, then I follow up with air repair face moisturizer. I also use the mist throughout the day if I feel I need a quick refresher :) My complexion has improved since using this :)
Jessica L., Verified Buyer
I can feel a world of difference when I use this hydrating serum vs. when I don't. It truly makes my face feel quenched. I use it throughout the year, but especially in the winter months. It is very light on the skin and a little goes a long way, which makes this bottle last a while. Use this serum and your face will definitely thank you!
Amanda M, Verified Buyer
Excellent facewash! Instantly left my face clean, hydrated, and glowing!
We define clean beauty as the harmonious fusion of plant extracts and healing botanicals with clean chemistry and scientifically-proven results.
We never test our products on animals and our products are predominantly vegan.
If you're unhappy with our products, please let us know and our stellar Customer Service team will make it right.
You heard that right! You'll always get free shipping on any Air Repair purchase, no minimums guaranteed.